Old September 2nd, 2010, 20:50   #225
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Rachel - please don't interpret this as pressure - I just wanted to check if you'd be doing that video any time soon that I suggested: the one where a lady much larger than yourself lifts you up in a dominant/combative situation and tosses you around a whole lot. I really enjoyed the video you did where the larger lady picked you up so this would be a natural progression from that!

However, your openness to suggestions has clearly resulted in us taking full advantage so don't worry - I'm not rushing you. I can see there's a lot of demands being made of you right now

Plus, I hope you take the time to find the right girl - someone for whom you're practically weightless! Or at the least very very light :P
Hi Ashok:

I did shoot one video where I am the one being lifted but it wasn't as dominant as I know you would like. I am shooting with a new girl this weekend and I am hoping we can do this type of video. She is a bigger girl (5' 10") and solid but very cute and she is very dominant in nature so I am crossing my fingers this comes the way you want it

BTW, the only pressure I feel is that people may think I am not listening to their suggestions. Like you said, the key is finding the right people and right scenario for each idea and sometimes that take time. That way, the video really matches the idea

www.clips4sale.com/39486