View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2013, 15:31   #9
wm1122
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
4,965 Total

The reality is everyone has that secret fetish. "Psychologists and medical practitioners regard fetishism as normal variations of human sexuality"

I don't have any regret to having this fetish/hobby. While it is a fetish that requires significant time to enjoy, searching for photos videos, (which yeah might be good to not spend as much time), but look at everyone else. How much time do they spend on video games and Facebook stalking of high school and college friends? I don't think its any more unhealthy and a waste of time then those other hobbies a lot of people do and admit too.

The reality is all fetishes are creepy to those you approach if they don't know you or aren't familiar with you or your taste. Is asking a random girl to pick you up, or a girl to pick up her friends because you like to see it creepy? Yes very much so lol. But is asking a random girl to let you look at her feet, or try on a particular item of clothing creepy too? Yes it is lol. Anytime you ask someone to do something for your sexual enjoyment IE your fetish that would not be into you sexually is creepy.

However, if it is someone you trust and love and they are into you sexually there should be no ashame. Its a fetish. Its normal. Granted I like f/f so its pretty much impossible unless I convince my wife to turn bi for me to ever really experience that first hand, as again how would we approach another female to let my wife pic her up without it being super creepy? Not really possible lol. So other then the very fortunate random observations of f/f I have, The last one was about 10 years ago lol, I can't enjoy this one in person.

I did screw up though. I had an ex gf who knew of my like in this, but we never went there. Two years ago after I got married to someone else, we randomly started texting one night. And it came out that she had been with a women sexually after we broke up. And I asked if she carried her to bed, she said no, that would be something that she would only do if I was there, since that was my thing. DAMN IT!!!!!! FUCK!!!! LOL. I never cheated on my wife, but oh the urge was there.
We even went into a great deal in out texting on should my ex carry the girl, or the girl carry my ex. My ex even said she would carry me.

Anyway, live and learn. The wife, is very much not into girls. Trust me I have tried to see if I could go there lol.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (September 10th, 2013)