View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:03   #7
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Pandora also was strong. Short but with big thighs.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I also write two email to lusacorp month ago, but I never received a response.
I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
We can find email here: http://www.lethalfemales.com/contact.html
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.

Last edited by Mike; May 3rd, 2014 at 09:36.