Old May 4th, 2014, 15:56   #9
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Pandora also was strong. Short but with big thighs.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I also write two email to lusacorp month ago, but I never received a response.
I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
We can find email here: http://www.lethalfemales.com/contact.html
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.

There's no point in emailing its just down to one webmaster and there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years. Clearly in milk mode.