View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2023, 11:09   #11
Dylan91

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
6 Total

I've done sessiongirls specialized, prostitutes and other girls.

In my experience the prostitutes either do not want to do it or do it with having no idea what this is about. And you can easily feel that.
I met one colombian prostitute who was very attractive. Small but beautiful face and body. She was ok with me hopping on her back but had to laugh quite a bit because she wasn't aware that this even exists. She was friendly and cute though. It was kinda sexy though. She was much less expensive than any sessiongirl but didn't let me sit on her long enough to start to enjoy. She then just sat me down like "that's enough now". I think she could do longer but was a little overwhelmed by not understanding what's going on. Next time she is around I will probably meet her again. But I instead of doing lift & carry I would rather do other stuff with her...

One time I found a girl online who wasn't to do l&c but was quite strong and fit, needed money and had no problem to do it. She was great although she wasn't used to it. I visited her a few times and it was always nice, cause I can actually touch anything without her saying anything. And she was less expensive. Unfortunately she left the city and got into relationship and refused to do another session last I asked her. After that I got no chance meeting some online girl... there were only fakes who were just about to get the money without doing anything.

In my opinion in comparison sessiongirls on average are better than prostitutes because they're used to do it. I cannot really recommend looking for prostitutes doing it. I think the idea is saving money by asking a prostitute or random girl. I does not really work out for me cause it's a lot looking for a girl who does is and then making it enjoyable. Sessiongirls got expensive though.

I never did a 30 min session... but tried though cause I have to pay less money than and still get what I want. But I do not know any girl who accepts half an hourt appointments. Arekah Lox did when was still active.
Who Said Thanks:
aw1252 (October 14th, 2023), cmcwmod (October 8th, 2023)