View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2009, 22:49   #28
wolverine
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 1

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
472 Total

[QUOTE=MistressTaylor;5190]The second question relates directly to your question Luff. My F cup bras aren't containing my boobs very well anymore.

NEW MODEL!!! Amazon Daisy
Part one of Daisy's HJ is posted in TaylorMadeClips and part 2 is coming up later today. Also later on today the full version will be in AmazonBitches at a considerably lower price.
Amazon Daisy's Lift & Carry Lapsitting Handjob
Beautiful Model Amazon Daisy is waiting forever for her pizza to arrive when it finally does she finds the small delivery man very attractive. She enjoys the power she feels towering over him and carrying him around. She swipes him up puts him on her lap and gives him an amazing handjob. Very sexy clip lots of different lifts.(More lifts and height comparison in part 1).

What Can I say Mistress Taylor. I bought the entire clip from Amazon Bitches.. and it is simply the best clip ever. What ever I desire in a L&C clip, I got it here. Daisy looks stunning.. She is Tall, Strong but has a feminine side to her and looks great in the dress. The Lifts are effortless - The Cradle, The side hip baby carry, The front lift, the Piggyback.. all were excellent and so sensual. The lapsitting and the HAnd Job was like icing on the cake. It was 22 mins of superb quality L&C-Lapsitting-Handjob fetish.

Daisy has done some great job in the Chloe Creation clips also but this easily is way way ahead and rightly you have taken L&C to a new higher level.

Now I just cant wait for the next Daisy clip from ur side

Great Job..

Cheers
Wolvie!