View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:16   #73
clark246
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
52 Total

It's not embarrassing now, since like most of us here, I've come out of the 'closet' about loving strong women, but it was really hard when I was a teen. I think because it was such a turn on, back in the day when strong athletic women were not common, I was afraid of being ridiculed for being into strong girls. Wasted a lot of years before I got over that.
But the early experiences were powerful. One winter day when I was 12 , a neighbor girl, Diane, started pushing me at the top of a sled riding hill. We wound up rolling down the hill together, and at the bottom she was on top and pinned me.She wouldn't let me up for 5 minutes, rubbed snow in my face, and laughed at how she was stronger than me.
I was 14 at a friends pool party, when they started doing chicken fights in the pool. Suddenly, Grace, a blonde who was 5'8, came up underneath and put me on her shoulders to chickenfight. I was so embarassed, and everyone made fun of me, but it was such a turn on.
Not long after I was sitting in a kitchen with a few friends who were at the party, and they started ribbing me about it. Karen, a cute girl about 5'3 with brown hair and freckles, challenged me to an armwrestle. To my surprise, I couldn't put her down. She toyed with me for a long time before pinning me. At the next pool partyI heard it warn someoneshe was play fighting with, to 'watch out or I'll throw Clark at you", which made me turn red,loving it andembarrassed at the same time.
There's more I'll write about later.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (December 14th, 2023), bapmus (August 24th, 2022), winniethebeer (August 22nd, 2012), miketom1979 (August 21st, 2012), loyd_carr (August 19th, 2012), gsr3032000 (August 19th, 2012)