View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:40   #78
clark246
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
52 Total

Continuing my 'adventures', I had a get together at a beach house I was renting , including a couple of families . One of the girls ,Chris, was just home from college. I had known her for years, but now she was 'grown up'-blonde, pretty, average weight, and she had developed really large breasts. During the party, I noticed her and another girl flexing biceps and joking about who's strongest. Chris sat down and challenged me to arm wrestle. We went at it and I could not put her arm down. We kind of called it a draw, when her friend Claudia challenged her. Chris sat in my lap while she arm wrestled Claudia, which was amazing. Chris then said she's better at leg wrestling because her legs are stronger, and I wound up losing to her. Needless to say, I was falling for her, and we dated for a year. One day , we were standing and kissing, when she clutched my butt with both hands, and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around her, and she held me up for about a minute as we kissed. The only other time she lifted me was a piggy back ride from the beach across the street. We used to wrestle quite a bit, and she loved pinning me, and making me admit she was stronger.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (December 14th, 2023), gsr3032000 (August 30th, 2012), felix (August 30th, 2012)