View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2023, 16:30   #6
rosebud
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
677 Total
Default FWR videos

Oh, friend... it’s a pleasure to read your message because I’m the person who commissioned those videos to FWR. Those videos are currently all on the Fem Wrestling Room website and anyone can buy them for a low price. The owner of Fwr always told me that that kind of videos didn’t appeal to his regular audience and that’s why he stopped shooting custom videos for me.
For every video he produces he pays the girls and, of course, he prefers to employ them in wrestling and consequently sell many more videos. From his point of view, that’s fair.
Actually you are opening a talk that we have already done on this site with TheWolfe (that I consider one of the people closest to me in terms of preferences in lift and carry). The conversation is over because apparently, most of our friends on this forum prefer big, muscular girls, not the cute, skinny ones I like. If you’re interested in exchanging ideas with me, you’ll find my mail address on the members list. I think there is another unknown friend who commissioned videos with Jackie Jupiter. If this person is in this forum, I would be happy to talk to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstronggals2 View Post
Yes exactly this is becca but i need such videos to consists more lift & carry contents than wrestling like fir example i work out alone or peyton makes a big mistake... Etc from the same producer but when i contact him he replied that they were special custom and will not do it again i dunno why although they were awesome but he said hi will produce inly wrestling videos this is main and sometimes it contains torture rack onli because he loves it