Old September 17th, 2016, 15:49   #233
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2,746 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
It's mostly F/M clip, so only few F/F lifts included, just to show girl's beauty
If you are not intresting in F/M lifts I can't recomend this clip. Better clip for you is RLC056 with Sophi and Eva, many front lifts and cradles and only F/F.

All new clips that I uploading to my new site are in wmv format in 1080p resolution.
Thank you!

I went back and found the screen shots from the other vid (the correct number is RLC060 btw) but what I see in it doesn't interest me.

I like the outfits and the overall look of RLC075 but I especially like the body language the girls have in the cradle lifts. Wacky gymnastic/strength lifts hold little interest for me. I like seeing something that looks intimate and this looks intimate. I'm all about quality over quantity but $17 is a bit steep for just two lifts that seem to satisfy what I like but may not. Perhaps as you build up more videos you'll follow the example of other producers and do an F/F cradle compilation.

Good luck with your business! Just because it doesn't fit what I want doesn't mean you're not doing a good job. What I see looks like it's done really well. I'll be keeping my eye on your releases.