Old July 2nd, 2021, 15:28   #16
TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4,927 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhades View Post
Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.