View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2020, 21:25   #39
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default Hey, I'm just going by what she said....

Your response is one reason I sometimes decide NOT to share things on boards like this one. Always someone who thinks they know better who is lying and who isn't.

First of all, there's really no telling when she took some of those photos. Maybe she bulked up a bit since they were taken and 200lbs. is her current weight?

And yes, she has a profile over on FetLife -- which is where I found out about her. We chatted in private on there a few times because I was intrigued by her interest in doing lifts and carries as the dominant one.

I didn't ever attempt to meet up with her in person, and likely will never do so -- because among other things, I don't live in Canada. I didn't share my own photos with her either, so she might not find me physically attractive either. Who knows?

But 6'3" and 200lbs. isn't really impossible either. Some people just have a heavier, denser build than others. My ex-wife's best friend who helped her do a housecleaning business for a while was about 6' or 6'1" and had an overall slender to average build, and weighed 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Also as much as I'd like to believe this, if she's 200lbs then she must be around 8 foot tall not 6 ft.

The woman in the photos is very athletic but not bulky as in no big muscle mass. She's gorgeous for sure so thanks for the post but 6ft 3" and 200lbs?

Consider light heavyweight UFC fighters are 205lbs and absolutely massive.

We have a stories section for stuff like this. I hoped this thread would be for serious conversation about true girlfriend and ex-gf stories/photos.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote