View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2014, 21:32   #29
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave, I saw the second part of the Katie video, and she alway look fabulous and super strong. I like the part when she measure the biceps and the calves, but you miss the thighs! She have big sexy thighs I'm courius to see how much inches they are.
I like the scene when Katie do a cradle lift and sit down on the chair and immediately stand up.
Also I'm a big fan of biceps flexing and her biceps are hot.

Regarding the strength game, in my modest opinion I think is pretty boring, I like to see how strong Katie is, but 5 minutes of very short cradle repeting over and over is boring, that scene is half of the video also I see Katie from behind and not face to face, the camera angle is not right.
Is interesting the piggyback race with her doing laps but I prefer simple piggyback mayble with her boucing high the liftee and doing squat with the camera close to her.
The bodyslam part is pretty bad and not interesting.
I was expecting a slightly better video like your olds videos of davemeister.com and I was expected to see some reverse piggyback (bearhug/straddle) and side lift.

What do you guys think? I think Dave appreciates opinions about the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
The last couple if videos I'm producing will be released soon. It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to the work of other producers in the future, especially those that cater to the f/m market.
You stop doing videos?

Last edited by Mike; September 27th, 2014 at 22:36.