View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:58   #79
FinQ
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,216 Total
Default Who knows?

I'm not sure fetishes in general are well understood. I imagine, like many here, I first became aware of it at a young age (maybe 9 or 10), probably at the advent of sexuality. I saw an advert where a woman picked up a man. I felt strangely about it... Now looking back I realise I was sexually excited but obviously didn't have the frame of reference to understand it at that point.

As time went by, I knew more and more that this was a part of me. Many times I've wished I didn't have it and I could expunge it from my life but the truth of the matter is I still feel that same thrill occasionally when a good lift and carry scene pops up. I've become more discerning as I've gotten older and for me, what really turns me on is a normal woman carrying a man, easily. I quite like animation for this reason, it's the depiction of th ease of the lift that's exciting, even if it's not real. It's the total role reversal and power transference in a sexual setting. She's taking what she wants, she's in total control of the situation and he's passively going along with it. I think there is an element of undesired sexuality, possibly driven by my somewhat religious upbringing...

Where religion taught us very little about sex, which led to feeling to guilt, the woman simply picking you up and taking what she wants takes that choice, and the associated guilt, away. The freedom from responsibility is ultimately liberating and exciting.

But maybe that's shit and I just wasn't held enough as a small child... Who knows? 😁
Who Said Thanks:
puckakucka (April 9th, 2020)