Old March 1st, 2016, 17:19   #9
furrypants
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
54 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 View Post
My kinks involves L&C, wedgies, wrestling/facesitting/getting pinned. So none of them are gross or extreme. They're all basically just playful humiliation in various forms where the woman takes charge.

I've told her about them specifically several times now, but she won't do anything unless I ask her to do something and then direct her every step of the way. But the whole allure is that she takes charge without me topping from the bottom.

She's even asked: "So if I did the following... you'd like that?" to which I replied: "YES! Please do that!" But she doesn't. I've asked her (twice) why she hasn't tried these things, and she said she might need some coaching. But even after explaining what to do several times, she still won't just take charge and do them.

What do I do here without sounding like a frustrated jackass that she won't lift/wedgie/sit on me? I guess it sounds ridiculous, but...

I can't seem to get off from blowjobs, handjobs, or sex with a condom - because I've spent most of my life (I'm now 28 years old) fantasizing about the kinks rather than regular sex stuff. So essentially, I'm not getting off AT ALL.

If I can add a bit - if you find a girl who wont take part in your fantasies, it is better to save time and trouble by ending it peacefully.