Thread: VersusFetish
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:06   #64
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Thanks for the informative reply. Don't get me wrong: JC is still at the top of my list and her potential is incredible, even though I don't think she's pushed herself in lift videos with heavier guys.

I would be happy to send you some storyline/script ideas via email. Just give me a contact email and I'll do so asap.

Also, it would be great if you could let us know which models you have coming up in lift and carry shoots. F/M is my personal preference, so I'm always looking out for new shoots.

Thanks again for your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
WWE4life thanks for the feedback, we always appreciate good constructive feedback from customers. Just a few things it's important to know about our shoots. Unlike Cat/Ginary we do not view L&C as a "Filler" clip. We generally shoot L&C second or third at our shoots while the girls are fresh and strong. They are some of our most popular clips so we treat them that way. As for storylines, only reason we haven't really done much in terms of that is we haven't really had anyone ask for it till now. When we've shot customs in the past for L&C they are mostly just the girl lifting in various ways with no real storyline attached. However we'd be more than happy to try some and see how they do, any ideas?

As for JC, yes she has gotten out of shape and needs to get back on top of it. Unfortunately for me at this shoot, she had worked with another studio the day before that had really worn her out and she strained her legs working for them so she wasn't at 100% for my shoot which was a pity as I really wanted her to do a press or choke lift. We did try off camera but she couldn't do it. It's a shame really.

Anyways we will try to do more with some of the girls you mentoned, although just remember not every girl is strong enough to lift a guy, especially for longer periods. Last thing I want to do is injure anyone and I always have to be mindful of that with L&C. I have had a few girls pull muscles already. I will always ask though if they feel up to it!