View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2020, 19:19   #52
theSittingTroll
STANDARD

Has anyone had experiences of your muscular gf/wife being stronger than you?

I remember that in the beginning of my relatioship with my ex, her lower body being obviously more muscular and stronger than mine. I wasnt into the gym at that time, did mostly cardio.

Specifications from 5 years ago when we started dating:

Me:
185cm
62kg
20 years old

Her:
165cm
60kg
19 years old

She had a history of playing hockey and dancing, so her legs were clearly a lot stronger. We both started going to the gym, and right from the beginning she could do at least 50kg more than me in squats and legpress. Squatting 70 was easy for her after 2 months, while I still struggled with squatting 50.
We would also compete in squatting each OTHER
I was still weak and could do like 6 squats her her weight, while she easily did 17 with me on HER BACK
Of course as time went by, I caught her leg strength from training at the gym, simply because of testostreno that men have.

But I really do miss those times when her legs were clearly stronger and bigger than mine! While kissing while sitting on her lap I would always just touch her squads and calves that she would flex... I easily got hard from that and she noticed it every time! And she even enjoyed making me hard and started flexing here and there almost daily!
theSittingTroll is offline   Reply With Quote