View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2019, 00:26   #19
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
24 Total
Red face Lapsitting - Coziest Lift and Carry

Hey liftmeup78 - Along with LandC, I too am a big fan of male-on-female lapsitting. (Lapsitting is almost a cousin to LandC, only without the extra weightlifting. I heard that a lot of male macrophiles have sat on women's laps too, every now and then.) Years ago, the now-archived LIFTNET and LAPLAND Internet sites dealt with men sitting on women's laps. Nowadays, you might find a few blogs here and there that deal with m-on-f lpsttg, such as:

http://Lapsitter.BlogSpot.com
http://Lapsitting.BlogSpot.com

Also, I have a few digital copies of old photographs from Lapland, three of them showing something furry sitting on a woman's lap. ( Don't worry folks; it's safe material! ) If you want me to show them to you, then I will see if I can find them for you; just feel free to PM your email address (of choice) to me, and I will see if I can send copies of them to you early next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richdelpav View Post
I rather sit on a women's lap then be carried. I sat on a lot of stripper's lap and I always have an orgasm more the being carried
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdelpav View Post
I ask them at first some think it's weird at first but I know five of them who I became friends with who love it. I do it in mostly in private dances or VIP rooms get to know them first then bring it up and see what happens good luck

Wow! You are the man, richdelpav! You've had better experiences at these strip clubs than I have! Most of the time, a lot of these stripdancers have this attitude about not messing with regular guys like myself; they only want to deal with wealthy "high rollers", hardcore truckers/bikers, gangstaz and/or thugz. However, one stripdancer actually sat in my lap (as in f-on-m, that is) down in Florida at a strip club called Diamond Cabaret during my cousin's bachelor party back in April of 2006. (A long time ago!) Did you have to pay those stripdancers A LOT OF money just to sit in their laps? I'm just very curious; what was your secret? You know, this is one of the reasons as to why I lost interest in dating women at both my jobs and my schools; I didn't want my private fetishes and fantasies to be exposed like that ( ) - so that's why I became interested in finding women at those nonessential places that I would go to, like shopping malls and nightclubs. Also, many of my lapsitting fantasies involve sitting on a woman's lap while she's using the toilet (I know, YUCK! ) and sitting on a woman's lap while she's pregnant. ( ) For right now though, I will not get anymore into that today; I will just let all of that sink into your heads for a little while, OK? Well, let me go through my flash drives and bus drives ...
Who Said Thanks:
vk (January 24th, 2019)