View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2014, 20:38   #9
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
455 Total
Default Yep....

I'm sure I've posted about this before, but I had a similar situation with my ex.

(Current g/f offers the occasional piggyback ride too - but it's more of a random thing, maybe once every week or two when she's in that kind of mood.)

My ex had ridiculously strong legs and a strong back, and had NO trouble carrying me around any time she liked. (Actually, she outweighed me by 10lbs. or so, even though I was a few inches taller.) For a long time, she'd offer to carry me back upstairs any time we were in the basement doing chores (laundry or what-not). If we had a box to bring back up, she'd let me get on her back first, squat down by it, and have me grab onto it. Then she'd just straighten her legs again and I'd hold onto the box in front of her while she held me up on her back with her arms around my thighs.

(To be fair, she had a decent sized butt so I could sit at least some my weight on top of it while piggybacking her. But most of the time she wanted me to sit up higher than that and would just push me up higher using her hands. Then I was sitting full-weight in her arms, plus the weight of the box if I was carrying one!)

Her favorite thing, though, was standing next to the side of a couch or a chair and bending over, so she could hold onto it. Then she'd invite people to sit on her back and would bounce them up and down using her legs. She did that at a Halloween party one time (daring a big guy we knew to hop on, first - followed by a bunch of other people who took a turn after they saw how easily she bounced him up and down, eventually bucking him right off of her). She started doing it with couples, both on her back at the same time, and made that look just as easy.

Honestly, I watched her do standing calf-raises before in a gym with a full stack of weights that were about 910lbs. And she could do the seated leg press on a Universal machine in our friend's apartment clubhouse with the full stack of weights on it too. (I think it went up to 1020lbs. with the key in the bottom of the stack, but it may have been 980 or something. Can't remember anymore, but she actually let our friend Cindy stand on top of the whole stack and pressed her up with it for 2 reps, on a dare. Cindy wasn't a real big girl but still probably weighed 120 or so.)