Old January 14th, 2013, 06:40   #779
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,058 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thanks so much Cage Demon for the kind words!!

We always keep overheads in mind whenever we shoot with really strong girls and also when we have really small liftees. However, they are hard to come by as true gorilla press overheads are extremely hard and I don't believe in just having somebody stand on a table and getting underneath them with arm already locked and calling that an overhead. I am still waiting for a small male to volunteer and come my way for overheads as well as hoping to shoot some other girl/girl videos in the future where overheads are an option
I debated volunteering for one of your videos when I was living in Orlando. Since I'm more of a smaller guy (160 lbs), I wonder if you or any of your girls could have done an overhead. No doubt every other lift would have been easy for you, Kaycee, and Roni. Robin may have been able to do quite a few too (except maybe a shoulder ride). Unfortunately, I have moved out of state, so it'll have to remain a mystery. At the time, I was nervous about being filmed. Looking back on it, I regret not taking the opportunity.