5 For This Post
129 Total
Default Alexis first day as Bounty Hunter

Merged with your previous thread. Please only use one thread/Trag

Hii my luvs

New lift and carry clip up
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/338...n-s-Playground

Scenario

Custom starring Alexis Rain & Heather Silk - The clip starts with you sneaking into the house, its your first day as a bounty hunter, you hide as Heather walks past to the bedroom, you follow her, in the bedroom you tell her that you are taking her to jail, she is surprised and asks why, you turn her around and grab her arms and hold them behind her back then tell her "to many parking tickets, she says that she doesn't even have a car, you say "tell it to the judge". You forgot your handcuffs, so you tell her "you have the right to remain silent" then give her a hand chop to the neck, she falls face down on the bed , next scene you walk out of the bedroom with her slung limp over your shoulder, you are reading her Miranda rights, "anything you say can be used against you" etc. You carry her into the kitchen to get a drink, the scene cuts to you looking in the fridge, Heather is laying face down on the table or counter (nice view of her booty), she starts to wake up, you grab a frying pan, bonk her over the head, then say "did I mention the right to remain silent" the scene cuts to you carrying her out of the kitchen, you read her more of her rights, "you have the right to...damm I forgot" you pull out your phone and call HQ and ask "what comes after the right to an attorney" (nice view of her booty over your shoulder while you talk on the phone), you put the phone away and say "you have the right to...forget it..you can't hear me anyways" then you walk toward the camera and out of pic.

The next scene you have Heather laying face down on the floor ,(another nice view of booty),(duct tape around her ankles, knees & wrists), she starts to wake up, you grab something to bonk on the head with, you knock her out again, then say"you still have the right to remain silent" the next scene you walk into the pic with her duct taped and limp over your shoulder, you smack her ass and say "lets go beautiful, when you wake up you'll be in a nice cozy jail cell" then as you walk out past the camera you say "oh ya...you have the right to a free ride too jail in the trunk of my car" then look at the camera and say "see ya boys" then walk toward camera and out of pic. Please note this clip dosn't show you picking her up or puting her down, just carrying her.

Enjoy!
xxxo
Alexis
Who Said Thanks:
vk (July 21st, 2019), EZ (September 14th, 2013), sawsan (September 13th, 2013), carrylover (September 13th, 2013), Lifter (September 12th, 2013)