View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 06:26   #39
johnp
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
16 Total

Some years ago I was beaten at arm wrestling by the mother of my girl friend at the time. My girl friend was at University and she was going home for a few days to see her Mum and asked me to go with her. Her parents were divorced and her Mum lived on her own.

When I met her Mum I was really surprised. I new she was 42 years old but she looked about 10 years younger. She also looked really fit and strong.

In the evening we went out for a meal and my girl friend's best mate from school came with us. Afterwards we all went home and sat chatting. We all had a few drinks and were enjoying ourselves. My gf and her friend got engrossed talking about their school days and I got chatting to her Mum. Feeling a bit bold with the drinks, I couldn't help telling her how good she looked. She told that after the divorce she was down and put on weight, but over the past year she had got her life together again. She kept fit by going to the gym several times a week.

My gf overheard that and said "She's really stromg, she could beat you at arm wrestling". Being a bit merry with the drink, her Mum and I were up for the challengs. We sat at the table and locked arms. I put all my effort into it to beat quickly but her arm didn't move. After a while I realised I couldn't win so I decided to concentrate on getting a face-saving draw. However after a long stalemate I felt my arm getting weaker, and slowly but surely she pushed it down to the table. She asked if I wanted another go, but knowing she would beat me again I declined.

Since that day I have had no wish to ever have another arm wrestling match with a female.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (March 17th, 2024)