Thread: orgasms
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2022, 17:18   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
2,743 Total

I think seeing girls being lifted is the first thing that turned me on at a very young age. Lifting has always been my #1 fantasy and it's always been a part of my sex life with wives and girlfriends.

At first it was fantasizing about me lifting girls I found attractive, whether it was girls from school or movie stars. Then in my teens it evolved into fantasizing about F/F lifts. Double the girls = double the fun. In a few years I'll turn 60 and my #1 turn-on is still the same as it was when I was a little kid. So when it's just my fantasy, all I need is F/F lifts to get off, though lately I've been into the fantasy of sex with a girl while another girl cradles her.

In actual sex, the act of lifting does not finish me off. It's just a huge part of foreplay. I also enjoy making my girl orgasm so I like to pick her up and hold her as I make that happen with my hand. I've never had a girl who didn't love that either. Sometimes we'd do that in front of a mirror so I could watch her better. But then we finish on the bed or wherever while the lift is still fresh in my mind.
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (September 1st, 2022), Bbwbearhug (July 25th, 2022), TheLurker1 (July 11th, 2022)