View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2024, 15:42   #7
frosty

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
18 Total

I was carried by a few girls in my life, i had one tall girl for a friend that carried me piggyback first time in my life when i was 18 and she was like 27-28 i think. She was about 185cm tall and 72-73kg, (i was 172cm and 64kg then). After that my ex girlfriend gave me a piggyback ride (she was the same size as me but very strong arms). Few times we armwrestled and she would beat me like 50% of time. When we did some wrestling for fun few time it was not easy for me to overpower her. I remember one time when we wrestled (it was some foreplay) when she was wearing hold ups and high heels ( i f++++++ love that) when i tried to lift her some how she suddenly grabed me in OTS carry. After that i was shocked that she did that she did that such easyly. Anyway she than put me to stand on the bed and after that she told me that now i will see how strong is she. She grabed me and i bent over her hands slowly, and then she was holding me over her head for few seconds. I was such shocked because i didn't know that she is that strong.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (January 21st, 2024), gremlin_95 (January 15th, 2024), Hamfire5 (January 12th, 2024)