View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:42   #76
ffcarry3746
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2,143 Total

hi
i m big fan of Dunehands. i live in iran and i m well known vipos member in http://landcforum.com as ffcarry3746.
clips4sale.com is blocked in iran and we cant use visa card or master card. we must use vpn to change ip adress to acess to clips4sale.com and bought visa card from third party to buy clips. and i payed 2 more vaule money for visa card !!! (100 $ payed to buy 50$ visa card!).
i bought 25$ visa card yesterday and bought 2 clips from your studio yesterday. (AWAKENED BLACK ORCHID 4 and STRONG CALINA 4)
i bought 50$ visa card today for make purchases more but clips4sales blocked me from make more purchases :

they said:

"George S has replied to your support request, #187766 with the following response:

Hello *****,

Due to your most recent purchases, which have appeared to be unusual, our system has blocked you from further purchases until you communicate with us and provide evidence that the charges that you are making are legitimate.

Please understand that this is a precaution and security measure to protect ourselves, our studios and unknowing credit card holders from fraud.

With that said, if you would be so kind to cooperate with this authorization request. Please print and fill out the attached document (please stipulate "on going charges from this date forth" in the charge amount).

Please return this signed and dated credit card authorization form along with a clear copy of the front and back of your valid, government issued Photo ID (passport or drivers license) showing your signature for verification purposes. Once we have these documents on file, your account will be reviewed."

i cant fill this form because i used fake adress and telephone and country and it s possible to blocked my visa card

what can i do????

i want these :
Clips Title Format Price
THREE AROUND 2 WMV $7.99
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2013 Lift n carry WMV $17.99
DAY SHIFT 1 WMV $7.99
Total: $33.97 USD
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 26th, 2015), Daph (August 26th, 2015)