View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2011, 23:59   #5
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,942 Total

As I'm sure is the case with most sexual deviations lift and carry has been around for most of human history, and there are some recorded examples. I remember reading, (I can't remember where, maybe in one of the old forums) about Marco Polo's account of a princes palace where all the men were piggybacked by women during parties. I am sure there are many examples throughout history of such practices both out of sexaul desire or expedience (e.g. the wives of sailors who would piggyback them to their boats in order that their boots wouldn't get wet).
In terms of how it developed, I guess one needs to turn to psychoanalysis and Freud to look at how the studies of sexuality and various perversions came about. I remember reading one theory (also probably posted on a previous forum) which suggested that when one a child and gets an erection and is being carried at the time one might see the experience of being carried as the cause for the erection and so a mental connection in established.
My guess is there is plenty of space for research both into the development of the fetish and how it has been regarded across history.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (January 30th, 2015), Rodax (March 27th, 2012), blanca12 (March 29th, 2011)