brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsville View Post
I don't so much get embarrassed by finding girls to be stronger than me as much as excited - although I have to admit if it were some kind of public humiliation I'd probably cry a bit
I have to say, I've never truely encounted a girl stronger than me (that I found attractive at least) --obviously, there are muscle body builder types out there that are much stronger, but I don't count them.

When I talk about being "over powered" even by legends like Lia Labowe, I'm wrapping their high skill level in there.
Lia for examplke could really beat me up if she wanted to because she has tremendous more skill and training tha I.
But strength wise, although her lifts are awsome, I don't thbk shes actually "stronger" (maybe pound for pound, but not overall).
OK, maybe legs??? hard to say, but certainly not upper body (then again, it's asking an aweful lot to find upper body strength in a girl that's not a pro body builder).

In a session w/Lia, for example (and I mention Lia because most of you know her, but I've had lots of wrestler sessions with others), I always do an arm wrestle on the off chance hope that she is really upper body stronger than I, and it never happens.
The thought that here's a girl that spends much of her lift training, and me, near couch potato is still stronger (again, talking upper body), is always a disappointment, and ruins the feeling of being in the presence of a physically Superior entity.

On the other hand, when I finally do encounter the great surprise of being beaten strength wise by a non-muscle crazy girl, it will be an awsome experience