rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
859 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
A similar experience happened at my work place today , my personal PC was broke and the person who came to look at my PC turned out to be a newly appointed hot and slim Babe (smaller than me of course) !

Now she checked it out and told me to bring the CPU to her Workplace to disassemble it and have a look by the guys there , I tried to pick it up and go with her , but was not able to for long as my grip was slipping from the heavy CPU often and wrists hurt too. Then she took it and carried it up the steps 2 floors above , I could have chosen to return back to work place , But I followed her up to her workplace .

oh Boy you should have seen her bottom wiggle while walking with that CPU in her arms. I was imagining myself in that place

I was quite turned on the whole day today , she will bring back the PC tomorrow , hope to see some more action from this strong babe
I had mentioned a Year back How A young computer Hardware engineer turned out stronger than me when she carried the heavy Desktop at work place. despite being much smaller and weaker looking than me, she was able to carry the machine 2 floors above on stairs, whereas I was not able to move 10 meters carrying it !!

Anyways after that I never met her,but saw her occasionally attending broken computers of others in my floor, she left the company a few months before

Today I hit upon her Facebook profile , It turned out she had married recently, she seemed to have gained a very slight bit of weight, but still on the slimmer side, with the same killer bod . and the best part is her husband is little bigger than her

Or I would rather say , he looks "Very Liftable" by her

If her husband likes getting lifted, I bet he will be thanking the heavens his whole life

Last edited by rickishi; January 27th, 2012 at 13:48.
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (July 14th, 2022)