View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 21:43   #26
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
798 Total

MWM finally put up the hot dancer Enigma that I requested to see filmed a while back (viewed the vid couple months ago).

She has great balance for lifting (many pro dancers do) and really strong legs like Lita but the camerawork is pretty poor. The video shots are too damn close to my liking so I was disappointed. The film is on the short side and the owner didn't incorporate my ideas. So it leaves alot to be desired because I think Enigma (as well as Lita) are probably capable of pulling off impressive lifting stunts, dancer pose lifts, cradle squats, one leg touch, etc. Shame because it's also advertising their L&C session capabilities so why not show off...

BUT, if you like to see hot athletic and strong girls with natural lean muscle (VERY rare to see produced on video, I'm picky) then catch the clip on clips4sale. I always believe in supporting producers financially if you can esp ones with great talent in Top 1%ers Lita and Enigma. Maybe MWM will do another one without the clumsy camerawork.

Last edited by strut170222; January 2nd, 2013 at 21:57.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (January 5th, 2013)