Old September 4th, 2013, 06:51   #23
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
How tall are you man? Even I struggle at 5'7.5"...though i don't like THAT tall women,because they look weird. Note that chances are,that they were born males. Because that height is even very tall for male standars. I think 5'9"-5'11" and 180 lbs in weight is nice for a woman. Tall,but not extremely tall.
Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter!

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex

Last edited by allffcradles; September 4th, 2013 at 07:31.