Old September 4th, 2013, 08:16   #24
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
472 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter!

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex

1) It's not fat for a 5'9" woman to be 170-180 lbs,but just curvy. I like for a tall woman to be curvy,or muscular,instead of lanky like most models at this height.

2) Where do you live? We've got almost similar height but when i walk down the street it's not common to find a woman taller than me.

3) I wouldn't give a damn what other people say if i was 5'3",since i'd be happy myself. I'd just like to be those Japanese guys...lol. It would be a nice experience to be dominated and being lift and carried at this height by a 5'9"-5'10" beefed up girl,i guess. Hope science will proceed in the next few years and be able to change our height as many times we want.

4) If a short person is strong,then sure he/she can lift a tall person...but,i don't like it mostly for aesthitic reasons. If i see a tall 6' guy sitting on the shoulders or on the back of a smaller 5'4" girl for example,it feels like that the guy is torturing her.

I'd prefer a cradle at this case,if she wants to show her strength