Old August 11th, 2018, 12:39   #65
calvinklein
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,376 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultru View Post

I bought these videos and enjoyed it very much.

I have some questions. If it's stupid, sorry in advance.

1. Can you provide some info about these girls? Where are they from, how old are they? They do sportsacro for sure. How good are they in sports? Have they got any medals at competitions?

2. I'm fan of multiple lifts. If you can make another video with double carries, it would be great. I see many users of this forum want overhead, but for me it's not necessary at all. Any carries on shoulders, thighs or back would be nice for me.

3. Is it possible to make some double carries where middle girl carries another two? She's tiny but I think she can do some easy double carries. Would be interesting.

4. Big girl looks very strong, she does everything easily. So what about next level? Can she carry three girls? It's challenging but it's worth the effort.

Thank you for your job and thank you girls for their talents!
Thank you sir

1. I think it's not a good idea to share their details in this open forum. But since we won't be disclosing names, it's fine. They apparently are not the best in their sport..haha..Maybe about average. They are about 20-22 years old.

2. I also love multiple lifts a lot. Somehow, videos with multiple lifts aren't very much in demand, surprisingly. But I will keep doing them.

3. Middle girl is infact capable of doing double lifts and overhead lifts as well. I will try to get her do it sometime.

4. She can carry 3 girl. No doubt. But it's going to be tough for her to find 3 girls, that's what she said.
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (August 12th, 2018), cultru (August 11th, 2018)