View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2016, 21:34   #179
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Bmiles, it's simple...I find the girls with my award winning good looks. I go out on the street and they literally start flocking to me Seriously though, it's not easy...lots of work, lots of luck, lots of stars aligned...lots of good friends/contacts...and sadly, lots of money

Mick, thanks for the compliment on the Shannon video. It is one of our most popular of the last year along with Jessica, Jennifer, Paige, Gabby, and a couple of others. As for Linda, no, I never did see the double person lift. I remember the shoot I did with her. We actually spent a couple of days together doing multiple shoots in multiple locations. We dined at Wendy's, which Linda swore was the "healthiest" fast food. She told me stories of Vancouver's "recreational drug" scene as we were shooting outdoors in a park, right as 2 police officers approached us to ask what we were doing (she was in a bikini attracting quite a crowd). Of course, those were in my younger, less conservative days. Today, I would be mortified to shoot in a public place with an audience watching! lol

http://www.StrongGirlz.com

Last edited by WWE4Life; July 1st, 2016 at 21:37.