View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2024, 00:25   #1
frosty

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
7 For This Post
17 Total
Default Lifted and carried by my girlfriend

It was a beautiful day and my girlfriend, Lily (5'7 tall and 105lbs), and I (5'8 and 154lbs) decided to take a walk in the park. As we strolled along the beautiful green path, we talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company. Lily was wearing a beautiful black sundress with high heels and nylons, and her long brown hair cascaded down her back, making her look like a goddess. (btw in high heels she was 2-3inch taller than me).

As we reached a quiet spot in the park, Lily suddenly stopped and turned to face me. She gave me a mischievous smile and said, 'I have a surprise for you.' Before I could ask what it was, she scooped me up in her arms and lifted me like a baby.

I was taken aback at first, but I couldn't help but laugh as Lily carried me like I weighed nothing. Her arms were strong and I could feel the warmth of her body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face in her shoulder, enjoying the feeling of being so close to her.

Lily continued to walk, her high heels clicking on the pavement as she carried me. I couldn't believe how strong she was, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that she was my girlfriend. As we walked, I couldn't resist stealing kisses from her, and she would playfully scold me for distracting her.

We eventually reached a secluded area, surrounded by trees and flowers. Lily gently set me down on a nearby bench and sat down beside me.
Who Said Thanks:
webppl (February 18th, 2024), Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024), gremlin_95 (February 3rd, 2024), nicovanaken (February 3rd, 2024), arav1605 (January 31st, 2024), jfiochetti2001 (January 31st, 2024), kimeriez (January 31st, 2024)