dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,930 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

Minimax Germany
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit

I know this is sort of an ambitious vid hope you like the idea.