Old September 6th, 2010, 22:13   #248
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit

I know this is sort of an ambitious vid hope you like the idea.
Hi Dendrin! This is an excellent, well thought out idea. However, I had thought I had covered quite a few of this in my "Rachel lifts her Secretary" video?

The one aspect not covered so much in that video was having the girl lifted against her will. I am definitely open to this idea but the key is having a petite girl who is very submissive in nature so the video looks very natural. The other thing I have to consider is if I am wearing heels and restrictive clothing in a video, I have to be very careful and more importantly, if the liftee is not careful (especially if she is struggling) then she can hurt me. If I break an ankle, I cant shoot videos for 2 months!

You will be seeing more "dominant lifting" by me with both guys and girls in upcoming videos. Your idea is one of those that will be shot when I know I have the right volunteer at the right time!

www.clips4sale.com/39486