Old August 23rd, 2019, 17:11   #1
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
5,407 Total
Default Female muscle section - ideas/suggestions

Now that we have some volunteer moderators for the female muscle section, it's probably time to talk about how we could integrate it with this forum.

The easiest solution by far is to add more sections to this forum (as opposed to hosting a separate forum on the same server). This keeps admin work to a minimum, since all the work we have done on this forum carries over (backups, usergroups and permissions, security systems, forum plugins, etc). It's also simpler for members that are interested in both L&C and female muscle, since they will have access to all the content from a single account.

I was not an active member of the herbiceps forum, so I don't remember how it was set up. I suggest that we start with a single board for female muscle; i.e., pictures, videos and everything else in one place. At least until we know how active it will be. If it turns out to be very popular, and it becomes too cluttered with a single board for everything, we can always split it into multiple boards later.

If you agree that a single board would be sufficient to get started, you can show your support by clicking the thanks button. Any ideas/suggestions are welcome though, so let me know what you think.
Who Said Thanks:
JaseB (October 5th, 2019), LTemplar (September 11th, 2019), Chaza (August 23rd, 2019)