Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Is there anything hotter (besides L&C)?
I might be going out on a limb here, but I can think of lots of things that are hotter, many of which are a bit too X-Rated to post here.

None the less, your idea sounds like it might be classified somewhere in the Food Fetishism category, which I have close to zero knowledge about.

One thing I would like to inquire about your idea. Is this just a SANDWICH fetish exclusively, or can it also be other things, for example a woman making a pizza and bringing it to you. Or would this not have the same effect because the classic demeaning thing to say to a woman is "B***h, go make me a sandwich!" as oppose to "Go make me a pepperoni pizza, right now woman!!"

And do you think that video clips of women slaving in a kitchen an then bringing a man the sandwich (or what not) would sell on Clips4Sale?

By the way, I do have a recent experience in a hotel room with a cute girl who made ramen noodles for me and brought it to me where I was kicking back I the bed watching TV (True Story). Want me to go on and tell the story in great detail, or would that be too exciting for you, maybe a story that is more suitable for VIP Honored? Yeah I'll save it

Last edited by Slevin; August 30th, 2013 at 18:44.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 31st, 2013)