View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2014, 21:18   #10
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
455 Total
Default Oh....

After writing that last message, I realized I didn't even address part of the original question!

After a while, the daily piggyback rides came to an end. It does get less interesting after a while, once you know how easily your woman can do them with you. But in our case, she was actually the one who got bored of it more than me.

Her legs were strong enough that 180-some odd lbs. of me wasn't enough to give them much of a workout, and she was more interested in a workout or challenge.

That's when I think things kind of changed focus for me... where I enjoyed it more when she was lifting other, heavier people, or things. We used to have a California king-sized waterbed in our room, sitting on the hardwood floor. On several occasions, she decided to dust under it by sitting down between the wall and one side of the bed and pushing on it with her feet until her legs were fully extended, scooting the bed over towards the other side of the room. Watching her leg muscles ripple when she did that in a pair of cut-off jean shorts? Now THAT was a huge turn-on for me. (Not even sure how much strength you had to push with to do that, but it took a lot of effort even for her, and the wall would actually pop and groan behind her butt while she did it!)