View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2023, 12:55   #12
EduPer
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
25 Total

I've been in this dilemma for a while, in fact I've been prospecting, but I haven't had much luck.

I've done LC with some prostitutes, maybe 5 or 6, maybe because they don't know this fetish or they simply don't want to use the slightest bit of force (and I weigh 70kg) I haven't had very good experiences. Lucky for me, I have some other fetishes, so I end up enjoying it in another way, but it ends up not being so worth it.

Close to where I live (about 100 kilometers away) there is a woman advertised on session girls who does LC, and she really is amazing, but she charges an absurd amount, totally out of my budget.
For comparison purposes, in relation to the currency where I live, it would basically be paying 70% of a minimum wage in a 1 hour session, and I know well that it won't carry me straight for 1 hour, still having to pay for fuel and displacement.

So I stay with that, I pay a lot less for a prostitute, but I end up having a very weak or almost zero LC, or I spend practically 1 year without practicing LC so I can pay the woman from the session girls, what still helps me a little is that I know a woman who does LC with me almost whenever I want, but she is far from being a professional.