View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:34   #5
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
798 Total

Yes, Lita pulls off the cradle very easily. In fact she cradles the guy from the ground (he didn't hop into her arms or aided as we see in vids) which is more impressive. Lita is so tall that the guy looks a little minuscule while she carried and walked with him. She also pulled off some cradle like variables that you see in dance moves which I sense are her own moves. The piggybacks are a joke for her because it's like he wasn't even riding her and she even squatted down to one knee to let him down. Again, she fireman's carried the guy from her knees, lunges and rises onto her feet. Very hard. I don't think I've seen that done in a video.

She could have easily pull off things like cradle carry squats, perhaps shoulder carry toe touches (Chloe of liftingfems did full ones---I requested this one back when liftingfems took requests ), upside down lift facing front to over the shoulder carry (as seen in the old special interest videos), choreographed one legged carries/leg posing, rising on toes etc. I'm requesting a custom with those in mind because she's hot and strong. The camera work needs improvement as well as lighting and I'll bring that up.

As for the cost, well it's Lita and she's hot and I'm sure her time is valuable. There aren't many women out there like her to watch. Maybe if our genre was larger the costs would be lower due to the laws of supply and demand. The more likely we all stick together and buy then the more likely they will release other L&C.

Last edited by strut170222; July 30th, 2012 at 03:22.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (March 11th, 2016), Mike (July 30th, 2012)