View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2011, 05:28   #604
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,179 Total

I noticed Strut's requests and felt it was time for a friendly reminder that there are a few elusive young ladies out there that are prime for f/m lift and carry videos that I (and I would think, others) are dying to see. I'm hoping that our Lift Goddess, Rachel, will be the lucky producer to take the bait and hook these women, one of whom lives in Florida, and the others who have recently (and likely will again) visit:

JC Simpson...my dream lift girl right now. Get her doing a lot of cradles, over one shoulder, bearhug lifts, piggybacks, and doing it all with her awesome personality and killer lean body flexing thrown in and you will have a winning video! She lives in Florida and is anxious to work...get her please!

Cheyenne Jewel...right behind JC on my must have list, Cheyenne has teased with a few somewhat awkward lifts in other videos. She definitely has the strength, but might need some technique to facilitate easier lifts. She was just in Florida but will hopefully return in the near future.

Julie Squeeze...long time favourite that just doesn't seem to have done any lift and carry videos. Would love to see one!

Nikki Jackson and Misty Anderson (both lifting a guy): I put them together because I noticed that they recently released a joint video on clips4sale. Both of those girls are built super strong and would be perfect for lift and carry.

I must confess that my inability to do shoots right now is making me a little crazy because I have all these ideas in my head on how I would get those models above to do some killer lift videos, but can't produce them myself. Please Rachel, do the lift community proud and bring as many of these girls onto your roster as possible!

An admiring fan,
Davemeister