Old September 7th, 2010, 18:01   #4
goneju

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Ganju,
Thank you so much for your support. Like so many other producers that frequent this forum, it is a fairly devastating blow to realize that there are some low class individuals out there who would actually do this kind of thing. It totally stinks on my end, but luckily I sent a cease and desist letter to the forum, the original poster, and the file sharing site that they were using, and the video has been pulled, for now anyway. Now I guess that I just need to be super vigilant on that forum and make sure that no one reposts it. On the more positive side, it looks as though Saradas has some very big name and reputable-ish "supplement" companies that are sponsoring them these days, so my next plan of attack is to start contacting these companies directly and making it known to them that they are sponsoring and providing funds to a website that is responsible for large amounts of video piracy. This is a huge No-No and from a corporate stand point, I don't think that any of these companies want their name and reputation drug threw the mud over this type of affiliation. I also am going to start contacting other producers who may not know that their material is being posted there. Hopefully, if enough of us start pulling our material they will get the hint, and start making their dead beat members accountable for their actions.

I am really glad to have this forum! Everyone on here is extremely respectful, and understanding of what really goes into producing good quality lift and carry videos and I thank all of you for your support.

Rachel I would love to work sometime with you in future as far as Producing and Making Lift and Carry videos is concerned. Would also love to have session with you in future. Do let me know if I can be of any help to you. By the way I am 200lbs. That should not be a problem to you.
Thanks to you Rachel for all the effort you take to help Lift and carry Community.