Old September 8th, 2010, 01:15   #10
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Rachel, if you like you can send what ever information you have on the person who posted your clip to us, just use the contact us link at the bottom of every page. If we can link that info to a member of this forum we will ban them from here. This is an issue we do not take lightly here, we have banned members form here in the past for the same thing. Phoneman is right though going after these guys is not an easy task, they probably profit more from the stolen content then most of the producers do because they do it on such a large scale. They have a VIP system based on "karma" points so the better the content you produce the more points you get, it requires a certain ammount of points to get VIP access there or you can pay a small donation to help with server costs. What a lot of members do not realize is that the karma points usualy will never get them access to VIP and all the stolen content gets moved there for the paying members to see. One of the problems in the past is the few producers who do want to fight these guys find little support, I am sure you will get some contact offering advice though on what your options are. Again if there is any information you can give us please use the contact us link as we would like to punish the offender if they are a member of this forum.
Hi Greybeezer,
You are absolutely right about the Karma thing! The amount of "points that an individual needsd to obtain VIP status is absolutely absurd, which really makes me wonder why anyone would go out of there way to even bother trying... But then again, I guess some people are just so desperate to see what they are missing out on that they are willing to break the law to do it!!!

I was so happy when I started posting here and I noticed that this forum has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to posting copywritten material. it really made me feel good that I was interacting with individuals who appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into producing these videos. I just wish that everyone was so understanding.

www.clips4sale.com/39486