Old February 3rd, 2015, 21:37   #1
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
24 Total
Red face Larissa Reis.

Hello Folks:

How many of you all believe that Larissa Reis is beautiful - like the way I do? I must admit though, when I first laid eyes upon her as she appeared on the cover of a certain motorcycle magazine a few years ago, I actually thought she was Coco . ( ) Even though I know that Coco is getting into fitness training also, I began to realize that this other magazine coverchick was a different woman altogether. Soon, I got her actual name from someone else on a different forum, and I have been hung up on her ever since.

To me, Ms. Reis is 1 beautiful woman; she is like a Coco with better defined muscles. Ms. Reis even makes that Gangsta-Thug Chick Thang look sexy as she wears that head wrap on her head. ( ) So what do the rest of you all think? By the way, does anyone know whether or not Ms. Reis is married with/without kids? If anyone has any answers, then please let me know something as soon as you can. Thank you!

Muscle_Chick_Fan

P. S.: Imagine having this chick do any of the following: 1. Wrestling someone - preferably a man, 2. Lifting and carrying a man - while having sex, and/or 3. Taking punches to her abdominal muscles. Each of these 3 would be hot, wouldn't they?

Last edited by Muscle_Chick_Fan; February 6th, 2015 at 00:14. Reason: I needed a new Internet link for the picture.