View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2019, 02:41   #6
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2,745 Total

Absolutely! There are certain types of footwear that I think makes a girl more attractive and footwear that I think detracts from her looks. You can almost never go wrong with barefoot though!

Dislikes include flip flops, athletic shoes, combat boots or similar, styles that look like men's dress shoes, shoes or boots that look heavy, clunky or chunky, etc.

I prefer shoes that add less to the foot. Heels are nice if they accentuate the shape of her legs. Certain flats can be nice, too, as long as they look feminine and don't cover too much. Flat sandals vary by style as to whether they'll enhance or detract from a lift.

In general I have an appreciation for feminine, soft hands and feet with nice polish on the nails. Depending on how her feet look, certain kinds of shoes can help make imperfect feet look better. Like if she has gnarly toes, hiding then inside pumps can be preferable. The type of shoes can also help establish a context or atmosphere that can enhance or detract from a lift.

As an F/F fan it's slightly more important on the liftee but ideally I'd like both the lifter and liftee to be pleasing to me and that includes footwear (or lack thereof). I don't have a foot or shoe fetish but these are noticeable details that give clues about the girls that can stoke my imagination.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (September 13th, 2019), zebra (September 11th, 2019)