View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2020, 19:47   #74
pefemti
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
I handed my wife a 20 lb dumbell the other day, and asked her if she was able to curl it. She did 22 repetitions.
She curled it with her right arm, claiming it is her stronger.
I always knew my wife is quite strong, but she makes it a non-topic. Trying to lift me is out of the question. However, our 17-year old son was messing with her, "attacking" her from behind. She then scooped him up in a cradle, saying "don't even go there, I'm still your mom".
My wife is sweet, pretty and of average height, weighing about 60 kg. She doesn't have defined muscles, but her bicep makes a noticeable bulge. I've seen her curl a 50lb barbell for 12 repetitions.
Occasionally, she will display her strength. That can happen when she's a bit tipsy and/or she's in a playful mood. One time, when we spent the night at her parents', this happened. We were foolig around in bed in the morning. She suddenly asked me if I think her arms are too big. I said they look very nice. She then flexed a bicep and said "kiss it!".
After getting out of bed, when talking to her family, she was still in that mood, saying something about being strong. Her dad said "Oh, yeah. Let's arm wrestle." Well, I assume he regretted asking, because he was humiliated. He even tucked his arm in, making her stretch across the table.
I managed to snap a picture of the "battle".

pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote