Old June 20th, 2022, 03:10   #43
lxx807856244
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
18 Total
Default A message from a c4s consumer

Hello bro, I am sorry to disturb you.
I have purchased your products on c4s.Now I want to contact to you and make a friend. But your c4s studio has not been active for several years, and I don't kown if your Email and skype availible now.
Do your studio have any new active contact information? It seems some of the video backgrouds are close to my hometown(a nearby city), so we may communicate in our native laguage(I reply you in a public forum still in English to protect our privates). And I'm very glad to meet a fellow-townsman in a minority international community. Maybe we might have some chances to meet offline, and I could be an ordinary friend of you and those athletic ladies in real life.
What is more important, I don't know whether you can recieve my c4s payment after so many years. Your labor is supposed to recieve deserved requite. If the payment is still valid, I hope that you might reply me while you are online, so I can buy more from your studio.

Sincerely, a c4s consumer

Last edited by lxx807856244; June 22nd, 2022 at 12:16. Reason: To fulfill the reply