View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2017, 16:22   #3
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
455 Total
Default Agreed... very good!

As someone else posted, a piggyback carry is one of the easiest ways to carry a person around, so it makes sense that's the one she can do best with you. But that doesn't make it less impressive, given your size differences.

I've seen a number of other girls around her same size do a piggyback carry with someone your size - but it's usually only the athletic girls doing crossfit training or who lift weights regularly in a gym. As a former track athlete, that's probably what helps her have the stamina to carry you for 1-2 minutes at a time.

Do you have any dumbbells or free weights around? Just for the fun/challenge of it, you might see if she can carry you piggyback while you hold onto extra weights in both hands. I bet if she can piggyback you over a minute right now, she can manage 15 or 20 seconds with another 40 or 50lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowspider33 View Post
Hi I have posted on this forum before, and given brief encounters of my lifting experiences.

I am just wondering how strong my girlfriend would be considered amongst the members of this forum. She has an athletic figure, but thin, with rather large muscular legs however. She is about 115 lbs and 5'2, former track athlete.

I would have to say her best lift is the piggyback in which she can go for a good minute or 2 with me on her back, while walking and or running and spinning around. Now I am about 250lbs and 6 ft so figure that is pretty good.

Just would like to hear some feed back, and perhaps some can share some of their own experiences, and rate how strong they feel that girl could be.