Old March 17th, 2018, 05:10   #35
Hidddman
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
600 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Pardon the walking dead. The above post is around seven years old! I bought the above tape when I was in my late teens or early twenties. I found an ad for it in my cousin's wrestling mag. I couldn't believe it. I had L&C fantasies for years. I was shocked and stunned to discover a company's video that brought them to life! Like the above poster, I ordered it ASAP. I wish that I could recapture that sense of excitement now. I would have to find extremely specific (to my personal fantasies) clips or pics to come close to that now. It would have to be something very special. I'm quite jaded.

I found the online stuff in the late '90s. I had a similar reaction to the internet scene that I had to the magazine video. It was hard to believe that dozens or hundreds of people shared my passions. I met some good web friends back then. We were like a community. Sadly, all of them have come and gone over the years. It was fun while it lasted. I feel sorry for the fans who are too young to know how energetic the scene was back then, but this forum definitely is a treasure trove of good material that many people appreciate.

I have an anecdote from history that fits the theme of this thread. It dates back to the days of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan. The woman's name escapes me, as does the exact date. She was a khan's daughter, and she was undefeated in wrestling. Any Mongolian man, who could beat her, could marry her (I think). There were no victors. It was said that she could gallop up to any man or woman, and pluck them off their horse and carry them away with her. Linda Carter might host an episode about her on a new series about female warriors on the Smithsonian Channel.
Khutulun.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (March 21st, 2018)